Thursday, August 12, 2010

Open for Business!

At long last, I am happy to announce that I have opened my quilt shop!


Welcome!

       I'm thilled to be able to expand into a brick and mortar location where I can 
    offer more fabrics, books and classes!

Here's a little peak into the new place:
A rainbow of fabric choices


A selection of batiks


 Handbag making supplies with lots of colored zippers to match your fabric


Fabrics for making baby quilts, and  kits ready to go


A portion of the large, well-lit classroom area


To help kick off the opening of the shop, I am holding a raffle for a
 Janome AQS 2009 25th Anniversary sewing machine
  If you spend $100 in the shop, you'll get a free ticket!

I'm happy to be able to offer all my quilting family a place where inspiration, motivation and education come together in one friendly place. I have more inventory arriving everyday.

You can find the new shop at:

2297 Main Street
Tewksbury, Ma 01876
(978) 203-0291

Hope to see you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Hi There! I just saw your sign go up last weekend while I was at Pets Plus. I'm so thrilled to have an independent quilt shop move into the community! I'm a beginner/intermediate quilter taking lessons through my church and I just told everyone in the class about the store. I wish you much success in this endeavor and can't wait to get to visit the store. Could you list hours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any chance you stock trigliders for adjustable handbag straps? Just found you via google and I'm totally hoping you say yes and you ship internationally! Here's hopeful! x

    ReplyDelete